Winter Walk: Our Seasonal Shoes


Hey everyone,
Today we wanted to share with you our go to boots for the Winter season, seeing as the UK has been getting colder and colder by the second! Feel free to share your favourite boots/shoes for this season in the comments below!

left to right: Elena's shoes, Lily's shoes

ELENA: TOPSHOP FLAT BOOTS (£20) -  I had been searching endlessly for a more practical alternative to my heeled Asos boots which I adore however since I do alot of walking I was looking for a sturdy boot I wouldn't go skating in when its icy! These have the perfect solid grip and I'm convinced for some reason they make me walk faster! The inside is lined with lush fur so its asif i have slippers on my feet all day, if I'm completely honest I was buying for comfort more than look so was abit unsure on them at first but i have to admit they have grown on me massively. I'm a sucker for a bargain price, if i see a sale i can't walk on and I don't regret rooting through outfit for these, their original price was £45 so I was expecting fab quality and they have defiantly delivered!

LILY: ASOS CHELSEA BOOTS (£55) - I have had a huge love affair with Chelsea Boots ever since I saw Alexa Chung (who is easily one of my main style inspirations) sporting them with a pair of black jeans and an oversized jumper. I think they looks so effortlessly chic, while being very versatile as they can be paired with any outfit. The main attraction for me is that they look great with jeans, yet still pair nicely with a skirt or a dress, without looking too mis-matched. In comparison to shops on the high street, these shoes were a steal for only £55, as I've seen them being sold for almost double that price elsewhere. I've found that these Asos ones are extremely comfortable to walk in and so far have been quite durable. I would definitely recommend these if you're in the market for a new pair of boots, especially for the winter season!

20 comments:

  1. boots are so cute !!
    •vrgov.blogspot.com
    instagram: @vrgov

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we're loving all the winter boots this year!

      Delete
  2. I love black boots so much. :D
    The first pair are an absolute bargain. Also I love the asos ones. <3
    I got a pair of boots similar to these recently in the river island sale for 14 euro. Complete bargain. They're actually displayed in my latest OOTD post. :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe the sale price and thank you!
      oh they sound nice I'll head over to your blog and check out the post now xxxx

      Delete
  3. love those boots!
    anyway thank you for visiting my blog..
    sure we can follow each other..
    just let me know when you already follow me, i'll follow you back dear.. ;*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      and good we have followed you now!xxxx

      Delete
  4. Great post ! i love yor blog <3
    İ am following you.
    You can also follow me back please <3
    Kisses.
    makyajtavsiyem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and of course will head over to your blog and follow you back now!xxxx

      Delete
  5. Love the boots!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool boots!!
    would you like follow each other , pls let me know , i ll follow you back :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/futerko-slon-czyli-jeden-wielki-zwierz.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yeah we would love to!
      We'll give you a follow now xx

      Delete
  7. ASOS and Topshop are great places to find amazing boots :)

    www.beautyandcolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find out more info on my latest post :) xx

    MissyRed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award ! Please check it out if you have time !
    http://www.speakoftheangel.com/?p=183

    xx angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Congratulations! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award for blogs under 200 followers. You have such a wonderful blog that I think you totally deserve it.

    Please check out your nomination here:
    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award-nominations.html

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, really nice blog :) Nice photos ♥
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin ?
    It would be awesome ! :) Just let me know ♥
    www.blog017.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both pairs are super cute and they sound really affordable. Loved this post! ♥

    marissalev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete