Urban Decay Naked Palettes


Hi everyone,
today we are going to be talking about our Urban Decay Naked palettes. We both opt for a neutral eye look over a more bright and colourful one, which is why the Naked Palettes are perfect for us. Do you have a naked palette?

Left to right: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint, Crave
LILY: NAKED BASICS PALETTE £22
What I love about my naked palette is that  all six colours are perfect for a simple nude eye look, and that they are very wearable on an everyday basis. 
The majority of them are matte, except for venus which is very shimmery and also Foxy, which I find is more velvety than the other four which are definitely true mattes.
At the minute, the eye look i've been loving wearing is w.o.s(walk of shame) all over my lid, and then blending Naked 2 into my crease. If i'm feeling brave I may blend a little bit of Faint into the outer v section of my crease. I then like to use Venus as a highlight for my brow bone and inner corner.
I have yet to master the art of using eye shadow as an eyeliner, so crave hasn't been used as frequently as the others, nor has foxy, mainly because it is very similar to w.o.s, and for me, foxy doesn't show up as well, but I still like to use it occasionally.
I love the formula of these shadows, they are very soft and velvety on the lid, which makes them really easy to apply. I also have to talk about the packaging, its very small and compact, so can easily be popped into your handbag without taking up too much room and is also great for travelling. Although the packaging is very simple, I love how sleek it looks. Definitely a must have for every makeup bag!


Left to right: Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease,
Snake Bite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout
ELENA: NAKED 2 PALETTE £37
If your someone who likes shimmery eyeshadows, then the Naked 2 palette is perfect for you, as the majority of the palette are shimmery, however there are a few matte shadows to contrast. 
Recently, I have been addicted to using Foxy as a base on my lid, and then adding either Snake Bite or Busted lightly through the crease. For an evening occasion I would also add Half Baked of YDK for a more glam look. I also like to use Booty Call as a highlighter for the brow bone and inner corner. 
For a more natural look, I find Verve is ideal, as it is a lot more toned down than the others. The Naked 2 palette also comes with a good quality brush and a really good sized mirror, so you can apply it anywhere. The brush has two ends, one for application and the other for blending. I find the brush is really soft, so applies the shadows evenly. The Naked 2 palette is a bargain that cannot be missed!

Thank you for reading, let us know what your favourite eyeshadow is in the comments!
Lots of love, 
Lily and Elena xo



                                                                                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment